Contact Us for your New Zealand Package Tour
If you are looking for a once-in-a-lifetime New Zealand package tour, flexible self drive holiday or all inclusive New Zealand coach tour, we would love to hear from you.
Our Contact Details:
You are welcome to phone us here in New Zealand on: +64 3 961 5670 (please refer to the top of the page for the current time in New Zealand)
We proudly offer:
- Expert, local, reliable, objective New Zealand travel advice
- Creative and practical ideas to enhance your holiday experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Comprehensive itinerary planning and budgeting
- Efficient and accurate travel reservations
- Clear, concise travel vouchers for each service booked for you
- And if something unexpected happens during your trip and you need assistance, we’re right here!
Our Step by Step Guide
- You contact us with a brief outline of your requirements (the more details, the better we can assist you) either by e-mail: email@example.com or our inquiry form.
- We respond promptly with an appropriate plan and budget
- We liaise with you by email, skype or phone until you are satisfied with the plan
- Once you approve the plan and budget we ask for a booking deposit and email you a receipt
- We put all bookings in place and confirm back to you, usually within 48 hours
- You pay the balance 30 days prior to arrival (or upon confirmation if your booking lead-in time is shorter)
- We issue and email you all your travel vouchers
- We courier a welcome pack with hard copy of your vouchers, driving maps and local visitor guides to your first night’s accommodation in New Zealand
- We provide on-the-ground, local back up during your New Zealand holiday
At any stage during this process you are welcome to email us with any queries. We endeavour to assign one travel consultant to you for your entire booking to help ensure clarity and consistency of information and to give you a personal point of contact.
Office Hours (NZ time):
Monday – Friday 0900 – 1700
The office is closed Saturday and Sunday and public holidays, although we endeavour to keep in touch remotely with emails.
Tel: +64 3 961 5670
P O Box 39 151, Harewood, New Zealand
502a Wairakei Road, Harewood, New Zealand
Other web sites:
Economical self drive packages: www.kiwicombopass.co.nz
Instant online activity bookings: www.newzealandsightseeing.co.nz
Queenstown Snooze / Eat / Cruise TourAfter taking in the sights and adrenalin rush that is Queenstown, sit back, relax and marvel at one of the most stunning places in the world – Milford Sound. Enjoy unparalleled views from a glass roof coach during this beautiful day tour before... read more
All choosen places were amazing. The accommodations were just perfect. Accept in the Rotorua, Twizel and Christchurch ones we´ve had beautiful views to amazing landscapes. Allthough we must admit, the Routorua and Christchurch Motels/B&B were absolut friendly housekeepers, very tidy and perfect located, so also very nice places to stay!!!
The LOTR-Tours were also very nice and perfect organised. Very competent and nice guys and a very interesting tour which you perfectly arranged for us. Thanks for that too! We realy appreciate what you have done for us.
If you´ve got any further German customers who want to know more, let me know and I could share some of my 3505 photos to show them it is absolutely worth to visit (and in our case we would like to stay) NZ.
We know, we have still not seen everything and every places, so we are looking forward to come again.
M & C, Germany - Oct 2017
Thank you for your enquiry, we'll be in touch with you soon.