Top 10 spots in New ZealandNew Zealand lets you experience an intimacy with nature that's hard to find anywhere else.
Elwing Moored at Stewart Island
The two of you can discover magic places, where you can fall in love with each other over and over again.
From secluded beaches and exotic rainforests through to geothermal wonderlands and snow-capped mountains, New Zealand’s landscapes are as romantic as they are varied. Without the stress of everyday life – and with as much luxury as you’d like to build into your holiday – you can focus on what’s truly important in life – love. Fill your holiday with adventurous activities for two or just relax together.
Guided kayaking, Milford Sound / By Chris Sisarich
Surprise the special person in your life with a trip to one of these Top 10 spots to fall in love, or pick and choose together.
- Contemplate the Southern Cross or the Milky Way at Lake Tekapo – far away from the lights and noises of any city, the night sky will wow you with its clarity, and perhaps even send you a shooting star.
- Retreat to a private pool in the Glacier Hot Pools near Franz Josef – surrounded by native rainforest, you can soak in steaming glacial waters and let go of all worldly worries.
- Step into a different world and listen to a bird song concert – Zealandia inWellington is a safe haven for rare wildlife and lets you experience the sounds of an untouched paradise.
- Fill your minds with the sparkle of the stars and the sounds of the forest as you snuggle up in a tipi – at secluded Solscape in Raglan it’s all about the purity of nature.
- Take a romantic cruise to Mokoia Island on Lake Rotorua – you’ll get an authentic insight into Maori culture as you hear the moving love story of Hinemoa and Tutanekai and follow in their footsteps.
- Go for a stroll as the sun sets on one of the wild black beaches of Auckland’s West Coast – then do as the locals do and satisfy your worked up appetite with delicious take-away fish and chips.
- Wander the dense kauri forest at night and let the moonlight guide you to the giant Tane Mahuta – Maori legend has it that this tree is the Lord of the Forest and father of all living forest creatures.
- Set out as the morning mists lift and kayak through Milford Sound’s calm waters – remember to keep your eyes peeled for the local seals and dolphins as you marvel at the sheer scale of the rock cliffs and the cascading waterfalls.
- Savour fresh-from-the-sea Bluff oysters on Stewart Island – in combination with the untouched wilderness this New Zealand delicacy is sure to invigorate the senses.
- Soak up the ambience created by millions of glittering glow worms in the Waitomo Caves – walking through their sparkling labyrinth of underground tunnels is a truly surreal experience.
17 days "New Zealand Magic" Guided Tour - On Sale - Save $270pp and Join in the Fun!This outstanding 17 day escorted coach tour of New Zealand’s breathtaking South and North Islands ticks all the boxes for amazing scenic highlights and iconic experiences. ... read more
Thanks for making the late changes as well, it was appreciated. Everything went smoothly.
JG, Australia - Mar 2017
Thank you for your enquiry, we'll be in touch with you soon.