Contact Us for your New Zealand Package Tour
If you are looking for a once-in-a-lifetime New Zealand package tour, flexible self drive holiday or all inclusive New Zealand coach tour, we would love to hear from you.
Our Contact Details:
You are welcome to phone us here in New Zealand on: +64 3 961 5670 (please refer to the top of the page for the current time in New Zealand)
We proudly offer:
- Expert, local, reliable, objective New Zealand travel advice
- Creative and practical ideas to enhance your holiday experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Comprehensive itinerary planning and budgeting
- Efficient and accurate travel reservations
- Clear, concise travel vouchers for each service booked for you
- And if something unexpected happens during your trip and you need assistance, we’re right here!
Our Step by Step Guide
- You contact us with a brief outline of your requirements (the more details, the better we can assist you) either by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or our inquiry form.
- We respond promptly with an appropriate plan and budget
- We liaise with you by email, skype or phone until you are satisfied with the plan
- Once you approve the plan and budget we ask for a booking deposit and email you a receipt
- We put all bookings in place and confirm back to you, usually within 48 hours
- You pay the balance 30 days prior to arrival (or upon confirmation if your booking lead-in time is shorter)
- We issue and email you all your travel vouchers
- We courier a welcome pack with hard copy of your vouchers, driving maps and local visitor guides to your first night’s accommodation in New Zealand
- We provide on-the-ground, local back up during your New Zealand holiday
At any stage during this process you are welcome to email us with any queries. We endeavour to assign one travel consultant to you for your entire booking to help ensure clarity and consistency of information and to give you a personal point of contact.
Office Hours (NZ time):
Monday – Friday 0900 – 1700
The office is closed Saturday and Sunday and public holidays, although we endeavour to keep in touch remotely with emails.
Tel: +64 3 961 5670
P O Box 39 151, Harewood, New Zealand
502a Wairakei Road, Harewood, New Zealand
Other web sites:
Economical self drive packages: www.kiwicombopass.co.nz
Instant online activity bookings: www.newzealandsightseeing.co.nz
Queenstown Snooze / Eat / Cruise TourAfter taking in the sights and adrenalin rush that is Queenstown, sit back, relax and marvel at one of the most stunning places in the world – Milford Sound. Enjoy unparalleled views from a glass roof coach during this beautiful day tour before... read more
The motels that you chose for us were very good, all with a similar standard of amenities. I was struck by how all the motel managers give such a friendly welcome and were so helpful. Athol and Lorraine Potterill at Harbour View Motel even booked our tickets to watch the New Zealand v England cricket match at Tauranga.
In summary, I would say that for us the South Island has the edge in terms of scenery although we did enjoy Napier and Bay of Islands in the North. The people we met were incredibly friendly and helpful. We would love to come back.
Thanks for doing a good job.
A & L, UK - Feb 2018
Thank you for your enquiry, we'll be in touch with you soon.